Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do Ya Like Pickles?

I'll have a real update either tonight or tomorrow, but in the meantime here's a little somethin' somethin' to keep you entertained.




Third day home alone, and so far so good. The dog and I are both alive, the apartment is still standing and I'm not talking to inanimate objects.... Yet. 

Thus far my favorite part has been the vicious East coast vs. West coast lipsyncing/dancing battle my sister and I are having via facebook. Ke$ha, Whitney Houston, Pokemon..... Making a fool of myself on the internet? Why not! I feel super self conscious and cringe with embarrassment every time I press the send button, but it's fun so what the heck? If you want to check out the magic, take a looksy at my facebook and you can view it "wall to wall" and whatnot. If you aren't my friend on facebook and don't want to be left out, message me at curlyq562@gmail.com and I'll send you the link. Yes, I'm inviting you to watch me make a fool of myself. That's how much I love you all.... ;)

6 comments:

  1. Haha.. I love that movie!
    Thanks for the smiles :)
    <3 Tat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :-)

    Glad to hear you're still alive...I shall have to have a sneaky peek at your facebook thing...sounds cool!

    Take care

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you're doing ok and surviving! Take care of yourself and have fun with the facebook battle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahah this is why i love you- oooh little rascals. the memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome. That is one of my favorite movies ever in life. It's soooo funny! Love you! -Kylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I got your mix CDs in the mail! Thank you so much - and I also got your card! It looks like we do have similar tastes.

    The only issue is that the CDs don't actually work properly... You can hear some of the songs, but there is also a ton of static. I know that sometimes happens when you burn songs that you bought from iTunes. I am still listening to them - because I'm curious - with the static.

    ReplyDelete