Dexter ain't got nothing on me. I'm a true cereal killer.

No hard feelings right?

The beast.
Only I could make a mess making a mess. Then again I did tell you that I'm super clumsy. I would call myself the queen of random injuries but when I see a new bruise I don't even consider it random. I just figure it's resulting from one of the billions of times that I banged into something. TWSS... I'm sorry. It had to be done.

It looked sort of like this, but everywhere.
I would get down on myself for wasting food and repainting the walls with my sister's breakfast. However, this is coming from a girl who refused to draw in coloring book because she didn't want to "mess them up." So I'm choosing to look at the incident as a sign of progress on my part. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.

I love it ;) you should make more therapeutic messes! I threw potatoes out of an ex-boyfriend's window once (not AT the boyfriend, we were still together then :P ), I thought that was pretty therapeutic. I hope your sister got some breakfast in the end!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure whether your dog or Dexter is cuter. Is it disturbing that I find a fictional serial killer cute? Lol
TWSS, love it. Ah that is priceless about the yogurt mess mess. I was definitely that kid who wouldn't draw in coloring books because it would mess them up too! Personality trait much? Your pup is so cute, such a predatory creature much like my own doggy who follows me everywhere waiting for a morsel to drop.
ReplyDeleteNothing like some good ol' fashion yogurt tossing therapy to clear the head. Don't be hard on yourself, Rachael... everyone makes a mess out of things sometimes; it's just a part of life. What matters is how well we're able to clean up our messes... that's where strength comes from :)
ReplyDeleteoh good someone else on the blog world has trouble not walking into things. i am very glad i'm not the only one. currently i'm convinced all the door frames are just out to get me.
ReplyDelete:) you're pup is adorable!
i'd say your a very good big sister, and that i can't believe your sister can sleep till 3pm, that takes skill!
happy sunday!
xoxo
Aww believe me, you're not the only one! I dropped a scoop full of cake batter today -- and of course it couldn't land on the floor and stay still. No, it had to skip across the room and splatter cake batter all over the cabinet doors.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we like to clean, so we unconsciously make messes. ;)
<3 <3
That, Ms. Blue Eyes, is a very VERY astute hypothesis....
ReplyDelete:)
Well, it's the thought that counts, right? Haha.. At least your puppy got some of the deliciousness, my dog is always overjoyed when I make a mess. Unfortunately for me, the mess happens more than I would like. I aim for my mouth but the food has other plans and ends up on the floor or my lap. :/
ReplyDeletePS. I'm psyched that you're psyched to read my future posts. Also know that I'm always super psyched to read yours. :P
haha you are so cute! that looks like kashi golean to me.. i LOVEEE kashi go lean.. its a fav of mine!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I really appreciate new readers and commenters. Your blog is wonderful. I see you are going through a difficult time....me too...not quite the same as yourself...but some links here and there...fighting to hold it together every day really...anyway, it would be great if you continue to read and comment (and i will also yours)...though i warn its very random...sometimes interesting, sometimes not...sometimes personal...a lot of times not...not sure what direction it is taking..anyway, have a nice day.
Yep, its the thought that counts :)
ReplyDeleteI'm probably an idiot...but...What does TWSS mean?
ReplyDeleteHaha, I like your natural, healthy, (almost) free therapy.
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Cute dog. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha this made me giggle! At times like these its definitely the thought that counts, so smile it off :)
ReplyDeleteOh and your doggie is adorable!
Happy Monday lovie <3
Hannah xo